CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5K


Welcome to our blog!!! I finally decided to get my act together and do this. This will be fun.What to write for my first blog????I'm running in my first race this weekend and I'm very excited. I've been training for a few weeks now and feel as ready as I'm going to be. Hopefully there will be good weather. I'm not very good at running in 30 degree weather!! I will have a major earache if I don't have cotton balls in my ears. I really hope I don't come in last place. That would be so embarassing:)

1 comments:

Brittanny said...

I didn't know you were running...see...I told you that you neeeded a blog! Look how much we all can learn! And...I haven't seen some of those pics too...so you really did need a blog! Now make a goal to update it at least 2-3 times a month or more!