CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Florida

Last week me and Landen took a trip to Florida to visit family. I haven't seen my younger sister Camilla in almost 2years! I figured that was long enough. It was so nice to see everyone! The trip wasn't complete because my older sister Molly couldn't be there.
There were Fish Fry, playing in the sand pile, throwing rocks in the pond, swinging on the swing, game nights, feeding the fish and lots of family time!


We spent one of the days at the beach, which was complete heaven!
The day was perfect without a cloud in the sky. We spent it fishing, swimming, snorkeling, eating and just relaxing!

Landen loves the beach as much as I do. 

Landen caught Meme!
It was a long day, but Landen managed to take some time to take a little nap!
It was hard to say good bye, but it was a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Brittanny said...

Amy...the picture of Landen where he is looking back...it was like looking at corbin. He is so handsome. And I must say there is not a cuter pregnant woman out there. And how fun to see all your family (most of it at least) I bet Molly was jealous. The beach looks so nice. Glad you had fun! and tell Landen congrats on his potty success!