Last week I was able to fly to Utah for Women's Conference with my three best girlfriends! Not only was I excited about seeing them after being apart for 9 months, but this was my first trip in almost two years that I was able to take without Landen! It was a much needed break before Brooklyn comes. We all met in Denver and then flew together to Utah. It was a wonderful reunion!
The classes were wonderful and super crowded!
Since being pregnant I have been craving cilantro ranch and Cafe Rio satisfied that craving! I was not disappointed.
It was a great trip of, movies, dinners, staying up late chatting, games, laughing, crying and just being crazy!
Flying back to Denver where we had to say good bye. It was hard, but our next girls trip is already planned for May 2013! NYC!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment