CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!
My spiderman
My little mermaid!
The first house we went to, no one was home and this was Landen's response. He was sooooo disappointed! He didn't realize there were other house to go to.
It was so cold we had to ditch Brooklyn's costume and bundle her up.

This is a fraction of all the candy we go. I can't believe all the candy one little person can get!! We have a life supply! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

azHarline said...

I love their costumes. Landen looks so buff-must be the Harline in him! And little Brooklyn is so adorable!

Brittanny said...

I literally just spent an hour looking at pictures from all your blog posts I haven't caught up on and then Josh and I just need to see you guys! Brooklyn is just beyond cute. I know I say that alot...but it is cuz I mean it! She is trully so so cute and it wouldn't matter who you are you would think that but I just think you guys have the cutest kids and are the best looking family.