CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Myrtle Beach

 All I can say is that I LOVE the beach! I was so ready for this vacation!

 Brooklyn wasn't too sure at first what she thought of the ocean. Eventually she warmed up to the idea and kept sucking the salt water off her fingers.
 I think Landen loves the beach as much as I do. He ran and chased seagulls, made sand castles, jumped in the waves and we even found baby crabs!

 Brooklyn loved feeling the sand. At first it went straight into her mouth! She quickly learned that it didn't make me happy!

 Landen was growling for this picture. What a stinker!
Landen played so hard this while we were there. He even came to me and said "I need to take a nap." And sure enough that is him covered by his towel under the umbrella.
Landen loves to cuddle with little sister!

Dinner at Red Robin. Our favorite!



 Pool time! Landen is trying to swim and doing very good! But his life jacket is still staying on!


What a fun family vacation! 

0 comments: