CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2014

Missing my friend

 I am missing my friend Kayla today. It is always so hard to say good bye to someone who is moving all the way across the country. I think I have decided to not be friends with people from the West because they always tend to move back in that direction. :)
 I love everything about this girl and love how natural our friendship was. It literally took zero effort to be her friend. Everything came so naturally and we could be our complete selves with one another.  There are only a handful of friends that I can honestly say I am my complete self with. So it was so refreshing to meet her.



 I wished so badly our little girls would have been friends! But Brooklyn was not a Lexi fan.





Miss you like crazy friend. I can't wait to visit you in Utah!

0 comments: