Happy 1 Month to Grant! I'm so glad that first month is over. It is always the hardest. Trying to recover after giving birth, being sore, exhausted and adjusting to all the changing hormones! This little guy has been worth it! He has been sleeping 4 hours at a time at night! Which makes me very happy. He takes a pacifier, but I I secretly would love for him to suck his thumb. He is also taking a bottle. Yay! He has very strong legs and neck! He is finally on a semi schedule. He wakes up around 6:30am eats and then he is awake for an hour. Goes down around 7:45am and then eats again around 9:30am. And this pattern repeats until bed time. So he is taking around 4 naps a day. I try to feed him at 6:30pm and then he goes to bed at 7pm. I wake him at 9:30pm to feed and then put him back to bed. Then he will sleep for 4 hours! Somedays are better than others, but I'm glad there is a schedule that is somewhat predictable. He likes to spit up ALOT! So I have to make sure he burps. Brooklyn loves to burp him and make sure he is having his wake time. She says "Morning Grant." It's so sweet. Both of the kids love their baby brother so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment