Saturday, March 19, 2016
Happy 11 Months!
I can't believe his little boy is almost a year old! Where has this last year gone? I feel like the time has gone by faster with Grant than with any of the others. It is probably because I have been so busy. To celebrate him turning 11 months today he decided to sleep until 8:20am! And thank goodness it is a Saturday because that means I got to sleep in too! He is such a joy and easy little baby. He is slowing becoming more independent and loves playing with his brother and sister. He naps two times a day. A morning nap usually from 9-11am. And an afternoon nap usually from 2-4pm and then bedtime at 7pm. I'm so grateful for this scooter and love him to the moon and back!
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment