CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Rome!

on our flight to rome
Europe we have arrived!! Getting there was quite the adventure. We almost didn't make our flight because we were only there 1 hour before departure. I guess if traveling to Europe you need to allow 2-3 hours before hand! So stressful. Then I left my cell phone charging in a coffee shop while we waited to board. I had to deplane with all of my things, run and find my phone and board again. UGHHH It was an overnight flight, so we slept part of the time and the other time we watched movies. We were so happy to finally make it and I couldn't believe I was actually there visiting my sister!! 
1st stop on our itinerary:
Rome oh Rome, Your food is amazing!! What an adventure we had with Camilla and Chad. 
 So many ancient buildings, was nothing short of amazing.



 And the Gelato, my goodness. We probably had 6 ice cream cones! My favorite was the black cherry.



 Every night we played spades....so fun!
I am in love with all the vines and ivy!

 The Vatician










 The colosseum, so my favorite!



0 comments: