I was able to have a Mother's Day lunch with Brooklyn and she served me and sang me some beautiful songs! It was so special to spend it with just her!
On actual Mother's day in Primary we took these pictures for all of the kids for their moms! I loved how they turned out and am so happy with them!
Mother's day can be so hard for many. It's a sensitive day for those who struggle to become a new mother, who may have recently lost their mother, or who are not able to be with all of their kids on Mother's Day for whatever reason. I know many in this exact situation. We honor all woman on this day whether they are birth mothers or not, because every woman has touch the life of another! Happy Mother's Day to you from me and my crazy bunch.


0 comments:
Post a Comment