CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

I love these kids who made me a mom. But I'll be honest, being a mom is hard. There are days they say they hate me or that I'm not being fair. Days I just want to start over and it's only 9am. But Heavenly Father entrusted me to mother, love and teach these choice spirit children and help them return to live with our Heavenly Father one day. It's a big responsibility. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mom and the satisfaction that comes when I hear Grant say to me "Mommy..I love ah you." Or getting a sweet love letter from Brooklyn that says I'm her best friend. And when Landen makes sure I'm ok when I am having a migraine. It's the little things that makes being a mom worth it.

0 comments: