CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fishing for...Sharks?

Two of my favorite things to do is going to the beach and fishing, which were two things I got to do while in Florida visiting my family. We were having really good luck and were pulling them in left and right. My sister felt a bite on her line and reeled it in. To our surprise she had caught a small sand shark. How many of you can say you've done that?? She was pretty excited. My dad was excited too even though she out did him that day:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow aren't you just the world traveler?! And trust me, you actually get used to the AZ heat. :) Glad to see you guys are having fun out there - well at least you, that is. lol

amy said...

Crazy! I never go fishing because I am scared of fish-- sersiouly scared of fish! So, I can only imagine what a shark would do to me! I was glad to see that you all kept your cool:). It was fun to see Corbin on TV, what are the chances of that happening first Corbin is a movie star then you guys are catching sharks. Pass some of your good luck this way:)!

Brittanny said...

Good for her!!! And I must say that in your slide show up top I did happen to notice a terrible pic of me in a swimsuit! I bet that pic is making all readers out there sick to their stomachs to see pregnant thighs in color! Yuck! I am glad we did see you in AZ. It was worth seeing you for that pic!