Who thinks I'm obsessed with Twilight?? I'll be the first to admit it. I can't wait until the movie comes out and the last book. Here is the newest clip that's on the internet right now. Enjoy...it's a little scary:)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love that you do this! Thanks for keeping me updated!
Holy Moley!! I cannot wait for this movie...let's get a bunch of gals and all go together!!!
At first I thought that girl was you and I was thinking you were going to act out a scene. LOL. That would have WAY more entertaining.
Did you pre-order the 4th book? I am so excited for it to come out! I can't believe we have to wait until DECEMBER to see the flick.
Amy Crum from the ward, hope you don't mind me looking in on your blog. I'm with Tori, we should get the husbands to babysit and have all the girls go see it, I'm a huge fan! Is the boy who plays Edward the same boy who plays Sedrick on Harry Potter?
Yes, that's Cedric from Harry Potter (I LOVE the Harry Potter series too!).
I'm a recent reader of Twilight, and I'm hooked! I can't wait for the next book and movie to come out too.
I am the beehive conselor in my ward and all of girls are OBSESSED with the twilight stuff. I have never read it, so I will be glad when the movie comes out so that I will finally understand what they are so crazy about. It looks like it will be a good one.
only a few more days and we get to find out if Bella does become a vampire or not!!!!
Post a Comment