CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

TAG

I've been tagged by my sister-in-law Mayra....
3 Joys
1. Corbin
2. Going on vacations
3. Being close to family

3 Fears
1.Loosing my legs (don't laugh)
2. Heights
3. RATS/MICE.....if I see a mouse in room, I will not enter until it is caught. Once in our apartment in California I didn't cook for a week until it was dead as a door nail.

3 Goals
1. Have a baby....it's harder than I thought!
2. Become a better card maker...Christmas is just around the corner and I wan't to make them this year.....We'll see if I'm ready:)
3. Having a year supply of food storage.

3.Current Obsessions
1. Stephanie Meyer
2. pedicures
3. chick-fil-a sandwiches...omigosh...melt in your mouth good!

3 Random Surprising Facts About Little Old Me
1. I feel more comfortable around kids.
2. I sleep with one foot outside of the covers and a little of my hair over my ear in case a spider decides to crawl inside...HONEST. I won't go into details.
3. I was home schooled during middle school.

9 comments:

Waggoner Family said...

You make me laugh! I love you! Robyn

azHarline said...

You are too funny. I love you. So, I would love to hear this story about the spider.

amy said...

I so relate to the scared of spiders and loosing your legs thing, spiders crawling in your mouth in the night is a creepy thing, and I've heard it can happen. Also, tell me about it, having a baby, it is harder than I thought it would be too. Are you and Corbin trying (is that too personal; you do not have to answer). Fun tag!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the hair over the ear thing was my favorite! And the funny thing was that it didn't surprise me one bit. Oh man... that's what I love about you Amy! And about the mouse in the kitchen delio - did it ever occur to you that maybe he was there nibbling on that HUGE stash of Halloween candy you had on the BOTTOM shelf? LOL

Corbin and Amy said...

I forgot about that baseball bowl filled with candy Collette!!! That took forever to get rid of huh?? hahahah Good times.

Jeppsen Family said...

That was fun to read!

Anonymous said...

It was good reading this and getting to know you a little bit. :) The hair over the ear is funny, I want to hear the story!

Brittanny said...

Amy...I seriously could have added to each of those lists! I am so not surprised with spider/hair thing...and the scared of loosing your legs (they are pretty hot) and esp. the being around kids one. Amy, I am however dissapointed that I did not make the first list! Oh well. I just love you Amy- you are way too funny.

J.ME said...

Thanks for clearing that home schooling thing up. I've had my own theories about you, but now it's pin pointed. Just kidding. You totally made me laugh while reading this. 100% Amy!

Jme