As I walked out the door to go to church today I realized something was different on our pathway...there was a toilet sitting in our front yard. I was a little taken back and wondered what the deal was. I walked over to see if there were any clues left to the little surprise and there was a note taped on top. I thought it was pretty funny and laughed and then thought...how do I get rid of a toilet?? Apparently this toilet has been floating from house to house in the ward and I was the next victim. I found out who did it, but I need a good prank to play back on this person. Any ideas??
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Prank
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Brandon says to put pepper spray on their door knob. I'm not the best at doing pranks sorry. Finding a toliet on your walkway is pretty funny though.
Chris said that this same prank was done in his ward growing up. To get the other person back he painted a handicap sign in the persons driveway. At least it's a clean toilet!
Looks like we are safe from getting it passed on to us since I read your blog today! There will be no secret in it now. :) Maybe you should call the Elders Quorum Presidency and ask them for assistance in removing it. But I guess that would most likely involve my husband and his truck! Or better yet, you can tell us who did it and David can call on them to assist him with helping a family in the ward. How funny to show up at your door.
Ha ha! I love prank wars, it reminds me of college! One time someone stole our bathroom doors and we had to go to the bathroom and shower with no door for a couple of days - so embarassing! Toilet on the walkway is pretty funny!
Seriously - I say put a pipe bomb in it and blow that sucker up. That'll put and end to their fun. Ahh...sweet revenge.
Too funny! I actually have a list of things I have done to Josh for April Fools...and this past year- I sent him a letter from one of the companies we owe money and said that he went delinquent and owe double the interest! He was pretty mad about that one. Good luck! I do like the potty idea!
Post a Comment