It is official....college football has started and Corbin is so excited. He was on call Friday night, but still managed to watch several games the next day with only 4 hours of sleep. Now that is dedication:) The one game that he was most excited for was BYU vs Iowa which is on a special channel that no one seemed to have...mountain on Direct T.V. Corbin and our friend Jeff tried so hard to find a restaurant that actually had this station and they kept ending up at a dead end or talking to someone that had no idea what they were talking about. They finally found a place that had the station..Buffalo Wild Wings. It's a great place to go and watch sports and have some good food. It was really packed because Oklahoma University was also playing and since Oklahoma football is like Boston getting into baseball everyone was there. It was really fun and I'm glad BYU won. It made the night even better!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
College Football
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love how you can tell if the people at the table are mormons. Only then will you have football watching with cups of soda. :0) I wish I could get into football, but I just can't. Since we moved to Charlotte, I am going to give it an honest effort to start watching the Panthers. We'll see how long that lasts.
We do live close to both the mtns. and the beach. We're 1 hour or closer from the mtns. and 3 hrs from the ocean. It's nice to be farther from the ocean because we don't have to deal with all the hurricanes they get over here, yet we can drive there and back in a day to enjoy it! Perfect!
I am so excited for college football too! I like being on Maternity Leave from work because I watched all day Saturday and Donnie and I even paid for the OU game on pay-per-view! We will need to get together and watch this year! YEAH FOOTBALL!!!
Go Cougars! We watched the game at my brother's house who has direct TV. We are glad that BYU ball is back on track. Did you see the Utah game too--pretty exciting! Hopefully it will be a good year for BYU, and hopefully their games will be quick ones so Corbin can get some sleep.
Hey...if you ever want to watch the BYU game let us know. I will probably be going out to my MIL's to watch them. They have the mountain channel. So if you guys are interested....the picture isn't super clear but it works to watch the games. Let me know!
Last week's game was so fun to watch! When they won by one point...I knew Josh would be in a good mood instead of a grump! I know how you feel with the college football thing...Josh is like that too- just not quite as much as Corb!
Nice pictures! I'll find a way to get you back for putting my face front and center on your page. Love ya!
Post a Comment