CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oklahoma Fair

There is something about going to the fair that is so fun to me. Besides the fact that EVERYTHING is way over priced I really enjoy going every year and it's that time again. We went on $2.00 day, so it was little more crowded , but it was still worth it. Last year I wanted to get the turkey leg, but couldn't bring myself to pay $7.50, but this year I splurged and got it. Corbin got the Indian Taco salad and immediately I wished I had gotten that. Oh well there is always next year. One of my favorite things I got to try was the fried snicker bar. Use your imagination, but it was really good. They had everything from fried snickers, oreos and even twinkees. Pretty much everything that is bad for you is made 10x's worse for you by dunking it in grease. It was awesome:)
It was a great night at the fair and Corbin even put aside planning for his presention for a night of great food and fun! What a guy....


5 comments:

azHarline said...

It looks like you guys had some fun. I want to go to our state fair when it comes, I just need to convince Brandon somehow. Got any ideas.

Jeppsen Family said...

I'm sad that we didn't see you there. We went on Tuesday as well, but we mostly hung around the goats, horses, cows and pigs. We did buy a funnel cake that was scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...ahh, the fair. good times. and there's that famous amy and corbin model pose :) love u guys! we need to talk politics! it's getting crazy!

Waggoner Family said...

We were there that night too! I wish we would have seen you!

J.ME said...

How fun! I contemplated going... You said fried tweenkie's? I'm there.