CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twins

So have you ever gotten up in the morning and end up wearing the exact same thing as your spouse or child?? That's what happened this morning for church. I left for church earlier than Corbin and when I saw him there I couldn't help but smile. I said "Did you plan this?" Then he looked down at his shirt and said "This was the first shirt I put my hands on."

Then I saw my friend Jamie Nackos who happened to be wearing the same outfit as well. A blue jean skirt and same color blue top. She must have been able to read my mind this morning. Pretty bizarre day at church. If you noticed that you and your spouse were wearing the same thing would you go and change or enjoy being twins?

9 comments:

Jeppsen Family said...

Ha ha ha! I noticed that you and Corbin were wearing the same color at church and I was going to say something, but didn't get a chance to talk to you. So cute! I would definately stay "twins". I sometimes match Maylee and Peter on purpose.

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all when I read the title I was thinking something TOTALLY different! Back to the outfits - my questions is: how in the heck did you guys both buy the exact shade of blue?

azHarline said...

That is so funny. If Brandon and I ever happen to be wearing the same thing-one of us has to change. He literally will not leave the house if we are wearing the same thing. FYI: I finished reading the Twilight series.

traske.melissa said...

i would have to say i would stay twins!! when the girls were smaller and didn't pick out their clothes there was times that we all ended up wearing the same color. not on purpose but just because i felt like that color that day! crazy stuff but when your little one comes you will know what i mean!

Megan said...

You two are so cute.

I do this with my kids all the time, and on Sundays I usually try to get Dallis to wear a tie that matches us. (:

azHarline said...

I am tagging you. Just go to my blog and follow the format.

Brittanny said...

hmmm...you both are such nerds. jk...josh and I do that all the time...but mind you I am the one who is dressed first...so he is the one who has to change!

Janae said...

Isn't it normal to want to dress like your husband? Oops. I must have missed that memo. Seriously..who has the same color of blue?! That's crazy funny! Good thing you two make it look cute.

J.ME said...

It's funny that I was the one matching with you, and you matched with Corbin as well. Jeff and I do this all the time. Not kidding! It's usually when were going on a date or to a resident get together. And ya know what, I never change. I tell Jeff that it's just one more obvious reason that we are soul mates. Maybe you and Corbin now qualify for the "soul mate" status.