CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Fall is in the air and I'm so excited for this time of year. We wanted to go to the pumpkin patch and actually pick out a pumpkin...(well I really wanted to). I'm such a kid at heart and I love getting into the holiday spirit. From now until the first of the year is my favorite time of year, just like everyone else I'm sure. It was so fun picking out our 2 perfect pumpkins. There were so many to choose from, but we finally made a great choice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute picture! I love this time of year too! Now if it would just cool down!!!

azHarline said...

I want to pick a pumpkin! Maybe I could convince Brandon to go with me. I love this time of year too-mainly just Halloween.