CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

8 Things about me....

I've been Tagged......

8 T.V. Shows I Love To Watch
1. Dateline
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. King of Queens
5. 30 Minute Meals
6. Everyone Loves Raymond
7. What Not to Wear
8. E News

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Watched BYU play
2. Drove in Jamie Nackos van with Madison and Jackson Brooks
3. Went to work
4. Got paid...yeah...
5. Did laundry
6. Went to an appetizer party.
7. Gave Corbin a bloody lip (it was an accident)
8. Thought about going to the gym.......didn't happen.

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Red Robin
2. Red Lobster
3. Olive Garden
4. Outback
5. Chick Fil A
6. Subway
7. Carls BBQ
8. Black Angus

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The weekend
2. pay day
3. Days that Corbin is not oncall
4. Having kids
5. Bedtime
6. Date night
7. cooking dinner (I love to cook)
8. Holidays

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Be able to sew
2. to be a concert pianist like Yanni
3. Have a college degree
4. To never have to pluck my eye brows again.
5. That Corbin was finished with residency NOW.
6. To either live by the mountains or ocean
7. To meat Matt Damon or Christian Bale
8. To live near family.

4 comments:

J.ME said...

Where do I begin? Hhmmmm... Let me just say that I knew pretty much all of this except for the Yanni piano bit. I don't quite know how to react to that. Just kidding. I think the great thing about you is that you're super fun. I sit here reading about "Amy", and I just have to smile. You're great. Thanks for the little glimpse into your life.

-Jme

ps. Did you really fill up 5 gallon buckets with gas today? If so, we need to to talk. It's one thing to be prepared...

Wudel Family said...

I love your tag posts. I didn't know you were a What Not To Wear fan-- I am too! I think I was one of their very first veiwers. Unfortunaly I still look like one of their "projects".

I am not the chef you are though. I am jelous that you look forward to cooking. I dread it. Maybe you could give me a good fast, yummy recipe. I could use one!

Karen said...

You still like subway after that Time Out For Women experience? I haven't gotten over that one yet.

Tori Orgill said...

You are so awesome!! I can't wait to go camping again!!