Who doesn't love homemade bread? It's been a goal of mine to learn how to make a good loaf of bread, so last weekend I had a friend show me some of her recipes and gave me some great pointers on how to make some fantastic bread. I was definitely having some problems before and my bread always turned out to be these small round loaves that would be more suited as "bread bowls" then sliced bread. Now with a few trial runs I think I am really close to making a good loaf! My next challenge..........sewing. We will see. What do you want to be better at?
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Bread
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That bread looks so good. Maybe we can trade talents. You can teach me how to make bread and I will teach you how to sew.
Mmmm! I love homemade bread. It looks so perfect and d-e-licious!
Post a Comment