So Corbin's birthday was Oct 11th and I am just now blogging about it.
It's not that I have been too busy, because I definitely have not been. It's because Corbin decided he wanted to have a "birthday week" instead of the traditional birthday "day." During his "birthday week" he decided he would be able to make ALL the final decisions and have everything go HIS way. At first I thought sure...why not? Until I tried to pipe in and give a suggestion and Corbin would say " Amy...it's MY birthday." That got very old, very fast. Once his birthday week was over, I realized I am pretty spoiled. Corbin sacrifices a lot of things he likes to please me and to make me happy. He is always thinking about me and always makes me a priority. What girl wouldn't want that? Even though he is so busy with work and is being pulled in too many directions, He always makes time for me, which makes me feel so loved and appreciated. Happy late Birthday Corbin. Now....... who wants to take a stab at how old he is?

3 comments:
I know how old he is! Do I get a prize for it. Glad he had a good birthday week and glad to hear that you guys are doing well.
I did have alot to catch up on! I love the pumpkin patch pic...did you carve pumpkins too? Ummm I bet I know how old Corb is...(I have an insider's advantage)...and I can just hear his voice in my head saying..."Amy, it is my bday." Too funny. I bet he is a good husband...he does love you quite alot. Poor guy had to work on his bday. Oh...happy bday to your mom too...I bet she will cry when Molly moves...but now that gives you more reason to come out to UTAH! Yah for us! Ok...I am really excited for some Halloween costume pics...so I will be anxiously waiting....
Happy Birthday to Corbin!! Sounds like he had a very good week! :)
Post a Comment