CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my moms birthday. I asked how old she was when I talked to her today and she said she is a "speed limit" now. She is 55. I have the best mom and wish I lived closer. Maybe one day my mom and dad will want to move out to the west and join their other kids. Even though it's been several years since I've lived at home, I still get homesick and miss being with my family and eating my moms homemade southern food.

One of the things I really love about my mom is her ability to know when something is wrong. There have been many times that she has called me at the exact moment that I needed to talk to her. She offers her council and advice, but not without it going on my never ending tab:) She says one of these days she is going to start charging for her services. She would make some good money since there are five kids in the family.

I love my mom to pieces and can't imagine being on this earth without her. Thank goodness familes are forever.

0 comments: