I love Halloween...and I love it when people get into it and dress up. We went to our annual church trunk or treat/fall festival and I was surprised on how many adults dressed up. I loved it. Same thing happened at my work party. Everyone dressed up. This is the one time of year that you can dress up and be anything you want!! We went to a Halloween party last night at a residents house and it was awesome. I haven't been to a party like that in a long time. It was great getting together and having a good time.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
happy halloween!!
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love blogging. I think it is so neat that you guys are so into dressing up!! Looks like you had a fun time!
You guys look so cute. I love Halloween, too. I must ask, what is Corbin dressed as?
So why didn't Corbin dress up for Halloween? I still take offense to Amy's nun costume. Only ugly people should take vows of celibacy.
Soo fun you 2 are!! I love halloween too and get so angry at Jason after year after year he won't play with me and dress up. Sad. Hey..about my felt projects, I just make them. I looked at a couple of websites, and they're stuff was soo crappy so I just do them myself. :0)
I love love love Corb's outfit. TOO funny. I showed Josh and he laughed so hard at both yall's pictures (you know how he can laugh!) I am glad you got to dress up!
PS...I am an Esme too on the twilight quiz! We are just so caring and sweet aren't we?
Dave an I are laughing at your costumes! Where does one get a nun costume and the hugest rap necklace I have ever seen. Corbin has come a long way from his Ice Ice Baby days. Dave says he wants to buy Corbin a stiff drink after Obamas victory :). I guess we will all have to cheer up and move on.
Post a Comment