CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Corbin had to work Thursday and I was so excited that he was able to get off early. He was home by 3:00! It was a miracle. I think the doctors had pity on the poor residents. I didn't want him to miss the best meal I have ever had. It was sooo good and well worth every bite I took:)


A picture of my delicious meal minus the homemade heart shaped dinner roll!

3 comments:

azHarline said...

Your plate of food looks good. I regret to say that our food was not the best this year. Oh, well. I'm sure we will have good food when everyone is in town. Can't wait to see you guys.

Wudel Family said...

Wow, your dinner looks great. I would have loved to have seen the dinner roll though! --Also that is truely amazing Corbin was home for Thanksgiving. As a girl who had a brother as a resident, I know that was next to a miracle. So glad you were able to be together! Also, I wanted to know what you thought of Twilight, the movie.

J.ME said...

Wow! Who took that great picture? The food looks delish...someone sure slaved over making that meal :)

Another Thanksgiving success. I look forward to next year!