I'm so incredibly exited for you!! That's so great!! Any idea how far along you are? A guess at a due date yet? Get ready for the nausea but it is sooo worth the ending result! I promise!!
Hooray! It's been time for a little Harline to enter the world. Congratulations!!! I had a suspicion you were when you went to the doctor. How have you been feeling?
Cute Jammies pic up top...hey...we must shop at the same store...I have those exact jammies! jk....I am so funny huh? And Amy...don't tell my mom...but I am pretty darn sure that I am the most excited. To tell you the truth...I have thought about you and you being PG everyday since you we left yall...and I am so sad you live so far so I can see you get all cute and prego! We do so miss you guys...
I can't believe you are pregnant. I guess I should have guessed it. I have guessed the last two times Brittany was pregnant. Regardless, I am so excited for you two. I'm so excited to have another new niece/nephew. I guess now it is time for Brandon and I to jump on the bandwagon.
Loves being the big brother, loves to help take care of Brooklyn, and Grant, loves Star Wars, baseball, loves to swim and play outside with his daddy. He is very curious and very smart!
Brooklyn Leigh
She is such a happy little girl, always laughing at her big brother, loves to play with her ponies, ride her bike, and splashing in the pool. She is such a joy to have in our family.
Grant Dennis
This boy is a firecracker! He is all boy and loves cars, running around, his scooter and his blanket.
Corbin and I have been married for 16 years and it has really gone by fast. We recently moved to hickory, North Carolina. Corbin is currently working for a great Anesthesia group here in Hickory. We have a little boy Landen who is 9 and a little girl Brooklyn who is 6 and Grant is 3. We love doing things outdoors, especially camping and playing tennis. Life has been good to us. We can't help but feel grateful.
17 comments:
Amy, I'm dying! That is completely wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!
Yay! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
I'm so incredibly exited for you!! That's so great!! Any idea how far along you are? A guess at a due date yet? Get ready for the nausea but it is sooo worth the ending result! I promise!!
WHAT!!! Yeah! How exciting! I will have lots of books to share. Call me before you go buy anything. :) I am so happy! It will rock your world! :)
Yay! Me and Dave are sooooo excited for you and Corbin. We can't wait to see the pregnant updates, and cute little baby Harline! Wonderful news!
I can't wait!!!! I am so happy for you guys! You are going to make wonderful parents!
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you.
Hooray! It's been time for a little Harline to enter the world. Congratulations!!! I had a suspicion you were when you went to the doctor. How have you been feeling?
Cute Jammies pic up top...hey...we must shop at the same store...I have those exact jammies! jk....I am so funny huh? And Amy...don't tell my mom...but I am pretty darn sure that I am the most excited. To tell you the truth...I have thought about you and you being PG everyday since you we left yall...and I am so sad you live so far so I can see you get all cute and prego! We do so miss you guys...
Amy that is so wonderful! You are going to be the best mommy! I think that you are amazing!! Congratulations and we love you!
Hi Amy,
I found your blog! Congrats again on your big news! That is so totally exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
Lindsay Parke
I can't believe you are pregnant. I guess I should have guessed it. I have guessed the last two times Brittany was pregnant. Regardless, I am so excited for you two. I'm so excited to have another new niece/nephew. I guess now it is time for Brandon and I to jump on the bandwagon.
OH MY GOSH!! Congrats! We are so excited for you! How are you feeling!
Awesome! Yay for you guys!!!
Cool stuff. I'm so excited....of course you all ready know this.
I can't wait!
congrats! that is great news amy, you will love being a mom!
We are so EXCITED for you guys!!! Can't wait to see the new little one... The Silfies
Post a Comment