So the count down is complete....We went to the Alan Jackson and Josh Turner concert last night and had such a great time. We were worried about having bad weather because it had rained pretty much all week and the night before, but the weather was perfect. The sun came out and there was a light breeze..as you can see we had to put on jackets. Very odd for me right now since I am always hot! We brought our chairs and Corbin was able to find us great seats and we were pretty close amongst the tons of people that were there. We felt a little under dressed seeing everyone in wranglers, cowboy hats and boots:) I can't believe I waited this long to go to a concert, but it was so worth the wait. It was better than I thought it was going to be. I can't wait to go to another!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Alan Jackson/Josh Turner
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how fun!!!
wish i could have gone with you but we spent time together as a family instead. glad the weather was nice to ya.
Post a Comment