CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

This weekend has been so wonderful because my dad and sister Heather came to visit me and Corbin. It's been great having them here. My dad is a "lawn king" and he helped me plant my first garden! I've been wanting to start one, but since Corbin is pretty busy I didn't want to tackle the task by myself while being 8 months pregnant. We planted tomatos, red and green bell peppers, squash and cucumbers. I am so proud of my first little garden! I'm going to hate to see them leave, but I know they will be back soon...it's something to look forward to.






The start of a great season of veggies:)








5 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun weekend. I am jealous you got to spend it with your family!

Tori Orgill said...

fun fun! can't wait to come over and steal your veggies!! =)

Brittanny said...

I bet planting our veggies was easier for me than you...I remember doing it last year trying to do stuff with a belly! I am got your shower invite...and I am getting so excited! & ps...josh is still jealous about the concert ya'll went to!

traske.melissa said...

i can't believe that you are going to have two babies to take care off. hopefully you garden will just need a little water and not much more. ps i had a great time on friday...i am glad to could make it.

amy said...

I am jealous of your garden. I am afraid to have a garden in Houston because of all bugs! You look soo cute. I can't believe you are 8 months! I am amazed you can squat down and everything :)! So fun!