CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've turned a corner....

Things are starting to look up. Boy am I glad! I don't feel sleep deprived anymore like I did at the beginning. There were a few of you that said your body just gets used to it and I think that is true. I'm only getting up once a night instead of two, so that makes a world of difference. He is sleeping 5 1/2 hours straight and then 3 1/2 hours. It's wonderful. I know it's because of the book Babywise. Thanks for all the wonderful advice from all you moms out there. It's been so helpful. I guess this position is comfortable.



6 comments:

azHarline said...

I'm glad you are getting some more sleep. Every time I see him, he gets cuter. I totally wish I was going there next weekend so I could meet him. But hopefully it won't be too much longer till I get to hold that precious baby and kiss his chubby cheeks. So Cute!

Tori Orgill said...

he is soooooo cute and seriously, I could have eaten his cheeks today!! you are an awesome first time mom!! You should write a book on how to be chill when becoming a first time mom cuz you're so laid back and so awesome at the same time!! Looooove it and looooove you!

Katie said...

Thanks again for the delicious cookies! They were so yummy!It was so good to see you the other day... I am so happy Babywise is working for you guys! Keep it up and you wil be glad you did! :) Let's get together again soon!

The Gardners said...

Wow he is so cute!! And seriously why doesn't anyone tell you your not going to sleep when you have a baby, I was totally shocked with my first kid. It's so nice when they start sleeping though!

Hey I switched to private, send me your email and I'll send you an invite. My email is aliciagardner22@gmail.com

traske.melissa said...

yes...you need all the sleep you can get. i am glad that he is just waking up once at night. hopefully soon he will sleep right on through till morning. hope primary is going good. i are one amazing lady to take on that calling.

Annelise H. Jensen said...

what a little cutie, congratulations you two!