Finally....the first month is over! Being a mom and the lack of sleep has been a HUGE adjustment. It's been harder than I thought, but it has been worth it. I feel like I've lost touch with the world around me. I wouldn't change it for anything though. I get excited when he wakes up because I can't wait to see him. Landen is such a sweet little boy and eats and sleeps really well. I know it only gets better from here on out:)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Landen is 5 weeks
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow, I can really see Corbin in that first picture you posted! Hang in there....sleep will come eventually! Enjoy every minute, he is a cutie.
Haha, I remember thinking the same thing after I had my first. Those fun nights when you get a TOTAL of 1 or 2 hrs of sleep. I felt like it was some huge secret everyone kept that the newborn stage is sooo hard! I can't wait for you to see how FUN he is going to be as he gets older! It's amazing how much joy those little sleep-stealers bring us!!!
He is just adorable!! It will get better and you will think, "We are going to have another!" And then it starts all over again! :)
Landen's cheeks are pretty much irresistable. Hope you're all healthy!
oh Amy...he is SUPER cute! I just want to love all over him!
Adorable!!!
He is a Harline through and through! What a cutie! Your body gets used to to lack of sleep or maybe it gets better...I can't really tell.
He looks just like Corby! Congrats! So happy for you, keep loving every minute of it, they get big so fast.
Every month is great... They start smiling/giggling, grabbing for things, rolling over,sitting up gaining weight and getting chubby baby rolls... it is all so fun! Soak it in and know the world is still here and going strong but the moments you have with Landen are priceless! We are always available for lunches or outings! :)
great seeing you tonight!! Wow, seriously that was the most interesting home I have ever seen!!! I may not be able t sleep tonight with that in my head! :)
Oh my he is cute!!!! The first month is really hard. It seems you are never going to normal again. It does get easier from here, although each stage of life brings a new set of challenges, it is the best part life. You guys are adorable parents!
seriously he is so cute can't wait to meet him. He and Lauren can be play friends.
Here is Kristin Christiansen's email boysnberriesphotography@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment