I have been so lucky! Landen is such a good baby and I'm afraid to say it in case he decides to change and be difficult. The labor and delivery went so great and I am soooo greatful for the epidural that I got. I don't know how people go through having a baby without one. I found a new respect for Corbin's profession and for women who endure that kind of pain. We are so glad to have Landen here. I'm still trying to soak it all in.
We decided to take him on his first outing.....Can you guess where we took him with his crab onesie on?? That's right...Red Lobster. He needed to know how much his mommy loves the lobster pizza.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Going out for the first time....
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is so gorgeous. I just want to hug and kiss him. I hope it won't be too long before I get to hold that sweet baby. You look great Amy.
he is sooooo cute! and has super gorgeous big eyes! yay that you went out. i am glad that you are a mommy too. you are awesome at it!
Amy, that baby is so wondeful!!! I wish I could hold him. I'm so happy for you. Your pictures almost made me cry. I miss you!
It was so good to talk to you today. He is beautiful and you look like you didn't even have a baby. You look fabulous.
I enjoyed visiting you last sunday, I hope things become easier soon! I didn't wake him, did I???
He is beautiful, CONGRATS!
we do know how much you love your lobster pizza and I must say how sweet that little boy looks. I can't wait to see him! I must say that the second to last pic of him looks almost identical to a pic I have of Aaron when he was that age. I even pulled it up to check it was so similar! I guess we just have cute kids huh?!
i hope that you are getting lots of sleep!! i am sure you are love being a mom!!
Post a Comment