Landen is finally here!! Born July 1st at 8:04 pm. Weighing 7lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. We are doing great. Will share more photos when I have a free minute:)
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Baby Landen
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Amy...He is a little stud. Congrats to both of you!I know it's hard to get pictures up...being a new mom is very time consuming. Congrats. Let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you guys!
Yay! Landon is so cute and cuddly! I love it when newborns are swaddled up like that. Glad you're all doing well.
He's adorable! Congratulations! You guys did goooood! He looks like Brandon to me!
What a sweet looking little boy! I am so happy and excited for you guys.
Yay! Congrats! He is so precious, I can't wait to see more pics... Happy 4th!
Oh, Amy. He is just so precious. What a cute little boy. Congrats. I love you all and am so excited for you.
We were wondering about you guys! Congratulations - we are happy that you guys finally decided to join the rest of us in babyland! And Brighton can't wait to play with him on the beach in HAWAII! :) Call us when you catch your breath...and I know that won't be for a while ;)
he is too cute for words!! i am so happy for you! i mean seriously...have you ever felt more joy!
Congratulations! He is a little doll. I hope you are doing well. Just remember everything WILL eventually get easier!
Amy, what a beautiful baby boy you have! Your heart must be bursting with joy! Can't wait to meet him. Let your mom pamper you as much as possible...that's what us mom's are for!
So cute! Isn't being a mother amazing! I can see a little Corbin in there I think. Dave and I are so happy for you both--you did good!
I am so happy for you guys he is such a doll! Congrats
I am so stinking excited to have a nephew from my side of the family...and I must say- he was worth the wait. He is just perfect. Congrats Amy amd Corb. I can't wait to hold him some day in my arms and just kiss those cheeks off!
Post a Comment