I had a doctors appt today and everything looks great. I have dilated to a 2 and I am 25 % effaced. We are inducing next Wednesday July 1st at 5:30 am!! They want me to check in to the hospital at 7:30pm the night before to start preparing me. I'm very excited, but it kind of doesn't seem real yet. I'm sure it will all start to sink in once the day gets closer and closer. We can't wait for him to be here.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so stinkin' excited. I didn't expect for him to come early, but none the less I am excited. I bet you are too. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can make our way out to see your new family. We love and miss you.
me either! he is going to be WONDERFUL!!!
Good luck! We will thinking you Tuesday night and pray for a great delivery!
Yay!!! I'm soo excited to see pictures of the little man we've all been waiting so long to see!! GOOD LUCK with the delivery and I hope everything goes well! I can't believe it's almost come to an end. I was so sad after I had Maddox because the first pregnancy & delivery are sooo exciting and it was all over! The unknown was now known you know? :0) Enjoy EVERY MOMENT...the good AND the bad! GOOD LUCK!! Oh and I just tagged you. Check my blog. hee hee
Post a Comment