CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Shower

Saturday was my baby shower and we had it at Inspirations Tea room. It was so beautiful. It was in this sunroom with lots of windows. I got a little hot, but I made sure the fans were on and the air was on full blast:) I have such wonderful friends and family. So much was put into making this a special day for me. I don't know if it is the pregnancy hormones, but I was overwhelmed with all the love I felt from everyone.

The sunroom

The food..yum


The diaper cake Tina made. It was so beautiful.



My mom and sister flew in from Florida and Utah to be here. It was wonderful to have them here.



Tina flew in from Arizona to be here. I'm so glad she could make it. It was so great to have family here. I didn't want them to leave. It was such a wonderful weekend. Only 4 weeks left....













2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

oh my gosh. it looks like you had an awesome turn out. sorry i wasn't there! hope you had fun!

azHarline said...

It looks like a great baby shower. Sorry that I couldn't fly out there, but maybe for when you have a girl I will be able to fly out. I hope you had fun. I miss ya