CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Branson

We decided to take our last vacation before Landen comes and we went to Branson, MO and had such a wonderful trip. We have never been there and had no idea what to even expect. There was so much to see and do that we wished we had stayed longer than 5 days. We compared it to Vegas, but "wholesome". We saw some great shows including an a capella group called SIX.

Corbin really wanted to do mini golf because he thought that is something that I could do without getting winded:) He was right, so we actually went twice. He was so excited.

We stayed at Westgate and got to stay in little cabins with a loft. It was so nice and there was so much room. It was beautiful. We loved all the hills and hug trees. It was a great trip and we would love to go back again, but our next vacation will be by the beach:)






1 comments:

azHarline said...

That looks like a fun trip, although I must admit that I have no idea where Branson is. And I hope that your next trip is actually Arizona and not the beach.