CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Apple Pie in the Summer??

The other day me and my mom bought a ton of apples....thinking we would be eating all of them since we both love apples and peanut butter. Well each day passed and there was still a huge bowl left, so my mom had the idea to make an apple pie. Oh how good it was......I was so excited. I don't usually think about apple pies unless it's fall. Apparently there is a reason why I think of apple pie during the fall time...it's because when it's 100 degrees outside and you use your oven it makes the house feel like 100 degrees as well!! The pie was amazing though and I'm glad we have leftovers:)

3 comments:

Debbie Gardner said...

Oooh! Pretty Pie.
Wow only 20 days left. Good luck!

Tori Orgill said...

YUMMY!!!
I hope you are resting!!
let me know if you need anything!

Molly Ainge said...

I love the pie!!! It's beautiful!