CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby's room

So the room is offically done!! I had so much help. I really couldn't have done it by myself because I am not a very creative person at all. My mother in law and sister are the experts, so I put it in their hands:) They loved helping.

The dresser the shelf is on used to be the light colored wood that everyone used to have. We painted it to match the room. Corbin was a HUGE help. Turned out perfect.


These letters were such a pain to put up! I will not do that again.

The letters were given to me as a baby shower gift and I painted them blue because they came white. Think it turned out pretty good. Thank you Tori!
Can't wait for Landen to see his new room. I think he'll like it.


5 comments:

Brittanny said...

WOW! The room looks so cute and I am so impressed. It is so darling and the paint job- wow, you guys did great! I am so excited for you. I bet with the room all done it feels so nice and it is probably starting to feel like it is really going to happen! (at least that is how I felt!) I love the room...and it is just perfect.

Tori Orgill said...

he is going to be such a spoiled rotten little loved boy! I am so excited for him and you!

Chad and Camilla said...

Amy. I started a blog and I can't seem to figure out how the heck to get you as my friend!!!! Figure it out and add me!!! Love you!

Wudel Family said...

yah! it's finally almost here. We pray for Landon's safe delivery. I love you room. So excited to see the pics of the little guy!

Debbie Gardner said...

So cute! What's the middle name going to be?