CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little bit of an attitude...


I think he is annoyed that I take so many pictures of him:)


7 comments:

azHarline said...

Such a cute little boy! I hope he feels better and I can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! He is too cute for his own good! How are you ever going to say "no" to that face?

Katie Rod said...

Love those squishy cheeks. And he better get used to his momma taking pictures of him!! :)

Karen said...

What a cutie! Love those cheeks!

Tori Orgill said...

I love that face!! he is so cute!

amy said...

I love it, what a beautiful boy!!!! To die for big brown eyes!

Brittanny said...

where are the pics you took of our trip? That is why Landen has that cute look on his face...he is waiting to see me in that pic!