CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary


I can't believe it's already been seven years that Corbin and I have been married. It's been a good seven years and glad to be where we are now. That first year of marriage was so hard! I would never want to relive that year. Anyone who said they would was probably lying! :) We have had so much fun together...we have lived in three different states, have taken some amazing vacations to Hawaii, NYC, D.C. and Mexico, bought our first house, graduated medical school, finally got pregnant and had a baby. It's been a great adventure. Looking forward to many more years together.
Since our anniversary is today (Monday) we have been celebrating it all weekend. Friday night we went to The Melting Pot. I wanted to go last year, but we got into a fight. That was a day I really didn't want to be married to Corbin:) It was such a cool place. A little over rated, but it was worth the experience. Saturday we went to Corbin's work post Christmas party. It was fun to mingle with everyone and of course to not have to cook! Tonight we are going to another party to celebrate which should be really fun. It's been great going out everynight! I've forgotten what that is like. It's a lot harder to do that when you have a little one at home. It's been worth it though. Here is to another great year together!

























1 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

Happy Anniversary!! i love your honesty...(probably because my marriage is the same way!) and I love you!!