Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he is getting and he gets cuter every day. Now you really have to come to Utah, so I can kiss those chubby cheeks of his.
So cute, love the hat! 6 months is an early sit-up, my kids don't do it till they're like 7 months. About your other post, Landon whining, of course take this advice with a grain of salt, because every kid is different. But if it were me I would start thinking of putting him on a schedule (if you haven't already). Suprisingly enough a baby that little may start to get sleepy after only 1 and 1/2 after last waking up. And sometimes only one hour in the early morning. You may start a bed time routine and then lay him down around every 2 hours after he awakes. If that helps, great, if not, ignore me and know that, at some point, every mom is annoyed and completely preplexed with their whiny children. Good thing Landon is so cute!!!!!
Loves being the big brother, loves to help take care of Brooklyn, and Grant, loves Star Wars, baseball, loves to swim and play outside with his daddy. He is very curious and very smart!
Brooklyn Leigh
She is such a happy little girl, always laughing at her big brother, loves to play with her ponies, ride her bike, and splashing in the pool. She is such a joy to have in our family.
Grant Dennis
This boy is a firecracker! He is all boy and loves cars, running around, his scooter and his blanket.
Corbin and I have been married for 16 years and it has really gone by fast. We recently moved to hickory, North Carolina. Corbin is currently working for a great Anesthesia group here in Hickory. We have a little boy Landen who is 9 and a little girl Brooklyn who is 6 and Grant is 3. We love doing things outdoors, especially camping and playing tennis. Life has been good to us. We can't help but feel grateful.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he is getting and he gets cuter every day. Now you really have to come to Utah, so I can kiss those chubby cheeks of his.
he is a big boy! what a big accomplishment! yay landen! he is sooo cute!
HE IS SO CUTE!! Oh my gosh those eyes are dreamy!! I love when they start sitting up. Fun Memories Amy!
So cute, love the hat! 6 months is an early sit-up, my kids don't do it till they're like 7 months. About your other post, Landon whining, of course take this advice with a grain of salt, because every kid is different. But if it were me I would start thinking of putting him on a schedule (if you haven't already). Suprisingly enough a baby that little may start to get sleepy after only 1 and 1/2 after last waking up. And sometimes only one hour in the early morning. You may start a bed time routine and then lay him down around every 2 hours after he awakes. If that helps, great, if not, ignore me and know that, at some point, every mom is annoyed and completely preplexed with their whiny children. Good thing Landon is so cute!!!!!
Hey Amy! What a cute little boy!! I love his big, brown eyes.
Post a Comment