This past week and week before I went to Florida. Flying into Florida is one of my favorite places to fly into. I love seeing water on every side. It is so beautiful and green even in December. I really miss it, but glad I get to go back to visit every once in a while. Last time I went was one and a half years ago, so it was a needed trip. It was great seeing family. There was one problemt me, my dad, brother and nephew all got really sick. Throw up sick, it rained almost everyday and when Corbin flew in he got a head cold with sore throat and gave that to my sister! It was horrible. I have no idea how Landen didn't get sick. Thank goodness. Once everyone got better we had a good time playing football in the backyard, going to the beach, seeing extended family, celebrating two birthdays, and just hanging out! It was hard to go home, but I'll see everyone this summer for a beach trip! Hopefully we will have good weather, so I can come back with a tan:)
My brother and sisters. My younger sister couldn't be there.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like you had fun! i am so glad! "don't feed the alligators" is too funny!
I'm glad that Landen didn't give you any trouble on the plane. The weather looks nice there.
You're a blogger pro! This could totally be your journal!
Post a Comment