This past Saturday started out like every other Saturday. Nothing out of the ordinary and I felt fine too...up until 5pm. I started to feel a little nauseous and light headed. I didn't think much of it and laid on the floor while Landen played. Around 6pm Landen had dinner, gave him a bath and around 7pm he was in bed. I then realized I hadn't eaten yet and maybe that's why I was feeling a little sick. I ate dinner and then decided to lay down and watch some t.v to see if that helped. Didn't seem to be working...I still felt sick. I called Corbin (who was on call) and told him I was going to take a shower and go to bed to sleep this off. Little did I know I wouldn't be sleeping much that night. It all started in the shower and it never slowed down. I got so sick and it came on so fast. I had food poisoning! It was a nightmare! I wanted Corbin to be home so badly. When I thought nothing could possibly be left in my stomach more came. Around midnight I couldn't handle it by myself anymore. I had Corbin call some dear friends over to give me a blessing. I needed help from higher power. I couldn't take care of Landen tomorrow if every 15 mins I was rushing to the bathroom. The blessing said I would heal by morning. Was 12am considered morning?? Not a chance. Six is considered morning:) Two positive things about this situation was:
B. I am so blessed to have a husband as an Anesthesiologist!

8 comments:
ugh!!! That is the worst. But, it's so good to see that you've got some sweet connections. Good luck as you get back on the mend.
Poor Amy! At least Corbin is able to do that, Brandon would never let me stick him with a needle-no matter how bad off he is. Hope you feel better.
Yuck, food poisoning is not fun! I'm glad Corbin was able to help you out, and I'm sure the blessing helped too. I hope you feel better.
Was is Subway again? Still haven't gotten over that from the Time Out For Women!
oh my goodness I hate throwing up!!! What a nightmare. I am glad you were not in the emergency room either. It is so like a mother though, here you are throwing up up a gut and you are worried about Landon getting enough milk--What a great Mom!
AMY! I am so sorry! Throwing up is the worst. It reminds me of when you guys were living with us here- and we all got deathly sick at the exact same time! (well, except for josh since he never gets sick!) What good memories huh? I hope you are feeling better now and don't get that again for a while!
so sorry that you were sooo sick. if you ever get that way again and need help please call me! i am glad that corbin was able to get you feeling better so landen wouldn't have to starve!! i am so glad that you are feeling better!
You are definitly a lucky girl~! Isn't it the worst when you're sick and you have kids to take care of?? Just wait until you're sick AND they're sick! It's like hell on earth! UGH! Those pictures of Landon with the rose are soo adorable! I'd accept his rose. ;)
Post a Comment