The weather in Oklahoma has been perfect in my opinion! Nice and warm...I do wish it wasn't quite so windy, but I can't have everything I want. It's been great for stroller rides, going to the park, zoo and just being outside! I love it. My favorite season is Spring and Summer, so I am in heaven right now. Landen has been moving all over the place! He is trying so hard to crawl and pull up on things. It seems like he will be walking before he crawls! He would rather be standing than sitting. Usually when I get him up in the morning or nap he is on his back, but lately who knows how I'll find him. :) I think it's time to lower his crib mattress.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
The little things
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so cute! I still can't believe how big he is getting. I miss you guys and hope you will be able to make it out this summer to meet your new little nephew.
I love when I see him in a shirt we gave him! And...I must say that if he walks before Colers I will go crazy! He really is the sweetest little guy..I love the pic of him in the swing! So cute
Post a Comment