I'm the type of person who gets annoyed pretty easily by noises and Landen just started doing something that REALLY annoys me. He has figured out how to grind his teeth. He now has 4 teeth on top and three on bottom. His teeth apparently match up perfectly for him to touch them together and start rubbing them really hard. People say it's because he is getting used to them and that he will stop eventually. Each time I catch him doing it, I try to put my finger in his mouth, but he will purse his lips together really tight and turn his head away. Geez..Boy do I hope this stage passes soon.
Landen's first toothbrush. He loves to suck on it and it keeps him from grinding his teeth!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hate that noise also. Megan did that for about a month once she got about 6 of her teeth in so it will pass. Just be careful to not make a big fuss over it or he might just keep doing it for your reaction.
Landon is to die for cute! And I tought that I would just say congrats on the chief resident--awsome! That is huge accomplishment, and only one year of residency left--hallelujah! I bet you are so ready!
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already getting teeth. And I'm so excited to see you guys. Only 2 more months.
we had to get camilla addicted to a pacifier so that she wouldn't grind her teeth. it'll be great fun (not)to ween her off of it but it's better than the grinding!
Post a Comment