Here are some highlights of our Easter. I decided to make this bunny cake that my mom used to make when I was little. You'll notice that there is coconut on most of the cake. Corbin doesn't like coconut, so I left some off....why can't he just like coconut?

After watching conference we had dinner with friends. I made the best pot roast. I've been trying to make a good pot roast ever since we got married. Corbin is obsessed with his Aunt Lynn's roast and I think I finally won over Corbin! It literally melted in my mouth! Thanks Jamie for a great recipe.

Landen and daddy watching conference. Landen hardly ever wants to cuddle unless he is going to bed, so this was a first!


This is the face that says..."please hold me!"
Hope everyone had a great Easter!
3 comments:
Your cake looks so cute, but I have to agree with Corbin. I don't like coconut either.
ya, what is up with Corbin not liking coconut? I would have loved to eat your cake! and pot roast. Dave never likes anything I cook, but I always tell him, hey at least that way, you'll always be thin. :)
What a fun cake!
That's funny, I'll have to tell Lynn! Congrats and getting it mastered!
Post a Comment