It's that time again, TORNADOS, and I am not looking forward to it. I love a good thunderstorm, but not when there are tornados involved. This year I feel especially nervous because we have Landen. I want to protect him from everything and mother nature can be pretty scary at times.
Today we had our first tornado of the season. I absolutely hate it and to make it worse, Corbin was at work. It was just me and Landen huddled in our tornado shelter. (AKA Our coat closet) :) Thank goodness it passed us without any damage. Not looking forward to the others that will make our way to us in the next couple of months.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Tornado Season
Posted by Corbin and Amy at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally agree with you!! We get tornado's out here in NC as well and they're terrifying!! I can only imagine how much worse they must be by you! Hello?? Wizard of Oz? EEK! And the fear of EVERYTHING intensifies when you have little one's doesn't it? Just keep hiding in that closet of yours and PRAY the night away! I'll keep you in my prayers too.
yikes, how scary! I would be so frieked out. I watched the news this morning and I saw that they were expecting several tornados in OK today. So did the tornado go right past you? Stay safe!
When I talked to Corbin on the phone he was so distracted with the sites on your tv! It really does feel like you are dorothy in the wizard of oz...maybe you should just plan to move to utah where there are no tornados. I want to hear how Colorado went soon by the way!
Post a Comment