CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband! We had such a fun weekend celebrating and was able to go out on Friday night and Saturday night! I could get used to that. We finally went to the movies and saw Inception. Whoa...is all I can say about that movie. And of course Corbin always has to go to Outback for dinner. I won't complain because it is super good.

Landen and I made Corbin a cake and Landen LOVED the batter. Holy Cow. He would have put his face in the bowl if I let him.





It was so cute watching Landen use a candle to scoop up the icing and bring it back to his mouth. Boy does that kid love sweets! Just like his momma!



And a Harline birthday wouldn't be complete without a game of "hot-n-cold" to look for his gifts. Happy Birthay! Next year this time you will be done with residency! Now that will be a good feeling.


1 comments:

azHarline said...

Love the picture of Landen, he is so cute. I guess the hot n' cold thing must be a Harline tradition cause we do it at our house as well.