CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Girls Weekend!

Since Corbin and I have been married we have always lived away from family. So with every state that we have lived in we have always made some amazing and lasting friendships. They have been our family away from family! I have some of the most amazing girlfriends on the planet! Over the next few months we will all be going our separate ways, so we decided to do a girls trip to Dallas. The last time I did this was before I got married, so that was close to 8 years ago. I would say it was probably time for one!

We had to have at least a few cheesey pictures right??


We all brought books, but of course we never read because of all the "girl talk" that took place:)



We did a ton of shopping, laying out by the pool, went to the movies, slept in, had our nails done, and plenty of eating out. It was so nice not having to worry about anything and to just relax!
This is a picture at the end of our trip when getting home. Our car was filled! It was a perfect trip. Can't wait for the next one....it will start on Thursday instead of Friday:) Corbin doesn't know that. Hehe






2 comments:

Robyn said...

Can we please go back to that moment!!!! LOVE YOU!

Brittanny said...

I bet you had so much fun. It looks like you did the most shopping ever! I love the pic of you guys posing with your books. I laughed! I love girl trips...they really are so neccessary! I bet you will miss those girls!