CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oklahoma City Fair

We had a great time this year at the State Fair. It will be out last year going in Oklahoma, so we HAD to go. I always love it! There was some great food...as usual. We got the Indian Taco, Roasted Corn and a Strawberry, Banana Smoothie (Landen loved this). There were also some crazy things being served this year like: fried oreos and twinkies, fried cola, and a hamburger with glazed doughnuts as the buns! Last year I heard they sold fried butter!!! OMG What has the world come to???

Corbin had to play one of the basketball games and wanted to try to win Landen a prize. Landen wanted all the colorful stuffed animals from all the booths. Corbin won and Landen was so excited about getting a penguin. He kept biting on its beak.

Landen loved all the music. He loves to dance right now and in this video it looks like he is also trying to sing!



2 comments:

Robyn said...

That is so cute! He is dancing and singing! I love him! Did you see the chocolate covered bacon! GROSS!!!

Brittanny said...

fried cola and oreos? Now I know you love oreos...but tell me you did not try this one? Well, Landen sure looks ridiculously cute in all you pics. Love that boy...