CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Interview Season

It's that time of year...it's interviewing season! Oh how we have waited such a long time for this moment! I can't believe it is finally OUR turn to start looking for a job and figure out where we are going to live the rest of our lives. Needless to say it's very stressful. While me and Corbin went to Colorado Springs to interview, my mom came out to watch Landen. This was the first time I have left Landen for longer than a day! I know....14 months later I finally got to really sleep in until 10:30am! It was probably the highlight of the trip:) I knew Landen would do great without me there, but I was still nervous on how things would go. Come to find out he did awesome! I guess that means we can take more trips without Landen:) I missed him more than I thought I would. I couldn't wait to see him again, but it didn't keep me from enjoying ALL the free time I have missed greatly.

Meme and Landen playing in the rain. Corbin did not like that it was so close to the street, but Landen had such a fun time playing in the puddles.

So when getting to Colorado Springs we stayed with family while he met all the partners and visited the hospitals. We really like it, we are still trying to do the pros/cons list. It's so hard! We will find out in a few weeks how things went. We were able to have some fun while we were there. We went to the Airforce vs BYU game. The weekend would have been perfect if BYU won, but sadly they did really crappy! We also went on some great hikes. We miss having beautiful weather where you actually want to be outside! Just beautiful.


Such a beautiful couple!! :)



Corbin's relatives that we stayed with. His uncle is an anesthesiologist, so fingers crossed that that helps:) The next stop Corbin will be making....Arizona...to be continued!



































2 comments:

Brittanny said...

I am not going to lie...I am hoping for Colorado. Look how pretty that place is and how fun it would be to visit! but, I hope you all just find something that fits your family...the closer to Utah the better though. (I think that is what would work best for your family)

amy said...

Being a native Coloradoan, it is truely beautiful. Although it would be so awsome to have you guys as neighbors here in Arizona :)